Book Title: Educational Research: Quantitative, Qualitative, and Mixed Approaches
Publisher: SAGE Publications, Inc
Author: R. Burke Johnson
- Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, 6th Edition
- Student Development in College: Theory, Research, and Practice
- We Make the Road by Walking: Conversations on Education and Social Change
- School Leadership and Administration: Important Concepts, Case Studies, and Simulations
- Planning Programs for Adult Learners: A Practical Guide
- Five Perspectives on Teaching: Mapping a Plurality of the Good, 2nd Ed.
- Microaggressions in Everyday Life: Race, Gender, and Sexual Orientation
- The Law of Higher Education, 5th Edition: Student Version
- Cultural Proficiency: A Manual for School Leaders Second Edition
- Research Design: Qualitative, Quantitative and Mixed Methods Approaches
Assuming no prior knowledge, Educational Research: Quantitative, Qualitative, and Mixed Approaches, Fifth Edition
, by Burke Johnson and Larry Christensen, gives upper-level undergraduate and graduate students an understanding of the multiple research methods and strategies―including qualitative, quantitative, and action research, as well as mixed methods inquiry―used in education and related fields. The authors expertly teach students how to: read and critically evaluate published research; write a proposal, construct a questionnaire, and conduct an empirical research study on their own; and ultimately write up their results in a research report using APA style.