Book Title: CHES Exam Secrets Study Guide: CHES Test Review for the Certified Health Education Specialist Exam
Publisher: Mometrix Media LLC
Author: CHES Exam Secrets Test Prep Team
This CHES study guide includes CHES practice test questions. Our CHES study guide contains easy-to-read essential summaries that highlight the key areas of the CHES test. Mometrix's CHES test study guide reviews the most important components of the CHES exam.
Get the test prep help you need to become a Certified Health Education Specialist (CHES). The CHES exam is extremely challenging and thorough test preparation is essential for success. CHES Exam Study Guide is the ideal prep solution for anyone who wants to pass the CHES exam. Not only does it provide a comprehensive guide to the CHES exam as a whole, it also provides practice test questions as well as detailed explanations of each answer.
CHES Exam Secrets Study Guide includes:
- A thorough review for the Certified Health Education Specialist Exam
- A breakdown for how to assess needs, assets, and capacity for health education
- An analysis of plan health education
- An examination of how to implement health education
- A guide to conducting evaluation and research related to health education
It's filled with the critical information you'll need in order to do well on the test: the concepts, procedures, principles, and vocabulary that the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing, Inc. (NCHEC) expects you to have mastered before sitting for the exam.
The Assess Needs, Assets and Capacity for Health Education section includes:
- Needs assessments
- Databases of health-related data
- Methods of assessment and analyzing assessment findings
The Plan Health Educationsection includes:
- Planning a health education program
- Support for planning a health education program
The Implement Health Education section includes:
- Health education programs
- Theories for planning programs
- Culture and demographic sensitivity
The Conduct Evaluation and Research Related to Health Education section includes:
- Importance of evaluation and research
- Health literature
- Evaluating health education programs
The Administer and Manage Health Education section includes:
- Coordinating intervention
- Strategic planning
- Promoting cooperation among personnel
The Serve As a Health Education Resource Person section includes:
- Clearinghouse for health information
- Sources for obtaining information
- Serving as a consultant
The Communicate and Advocate for Health and Health Education section includes:
- Communicating and advocating for health
- Influencing decision makers
- Health education literature
These sections are full of specific and detailed information that will be key to passing the CHES exam. Concepts and principles aren't simply named or described in passing, but are explained in detail. The guide is laid out in a logical and organized fashion so that one section naturally flows from the one preceding it. Because it's written with an eye for both technical accuracy and accessibility, you will not have to worry about getting lost in dense academic language. This guide will give you the tools you need in order to get the CHES exam results you deserve.
- CHES test prep book that provides a comprehensive review for the CHES test.
- CHES exam prep that will help you elevate your CHES test score.
- CHES study manual that will reduce your worry about the CHES exam.
- CHES practice test questions and much more...