Book Title: Costa Rica Curious: Redefining the American Dream
Publisher: Seymour Sunsets
Author: Greg Seymour
- Costa Rica Chica: RETIRING EARLY, SIMPLIFYING MY LIFE, & REALIZING THAT LESS IS BEST
- Happier Than A Billionaire: An Acre in Paradise
- The Costa Rica Escape Manual: Your How-To Guide for Moving, Traveling Through, & Living in Costa Rica (Happier Than A Billionaire Book 4)
- Leaving the United States: How We Moved to Costa Rica: An expat family's story of relocating to another country.
- Reality Check: A real-life look at living in paradise (Mainers in Costa Rica Book 2)
- Living in and Visiting Costa Rica: 100 Tips, Tricks, Traps, and Facts
- Grecia, Costa Rica: A Guide to the Central Valley Town of Grecia
- Happier Than A Billionaire: Quitting My Job, Moving to Costa Rica, and Living the Zero Hour Work Week
- Your Complete Costa Rica Expat Retirement Fugitive and Business Guide: The tell-it-like-it-is guide to escape and start over in Costa Rica 2018 Edition
- Happier Than A Billionaire: The Sequel
Everyone dreams about quitting their job and moving to a tropical country. Greg and Jen Seymour did just that, leaving lucrative careers for a simplified life in the mountains of Costa Rica.
Costa Rica Curious is part memoir, part travelogue, and part get off your ass motivation book. Learn how one couple left the earn-more spend-more treadmill that is dubbed the American Dream and found a more rewarding way to live. One where experiences are valued over things.
In addition to “why” they chose a move to Central America, Seymour shows “how” they moved including the couple’s decision making process and budget. Their adventure is not all rainbows and volcanos but through it all they learned a better way of life by redefining what is meant by the American Dream.
Written in a humorous style Costa Rica Curious is the perfect book for someone looking for a change or just interested in Central America travel.